Are you in need of a Mississauga divorce lawyer?
At Sekhon Law Office – our Mississauga divorce lawyers have many years of experience in delivering cost-effective and timely legal resolutions to matrimonial conflicts. Our family law lawyers have an office in Mississauga where we cover diverse areas of family law matters including but not limited to child custody, separation, child support, divorce, and spousal support. We are committed to providing our clients with legal representation where we aim to resolve their matrimonial conflicts in a timely manner while putting our client’s interests first.
Why Choose Sekhon Law?
Our Mississauga divorce lawyers have had many years of experience dealing with family law conflicts in our office, mediation rooms as well as courtrooms. We have built a great reputation in the legal community and continue to grow our client base through word of mouth referrals as a result of our high standard level of service. Call us today and let us help you with your family law matters.
You can expect personalized results as well as singular dedication when it comes to our clients. If you’ve been considering divorce or struggling with child custody issues or any other family related conflicts that require legal resolution, contact us today.
How We Work
- Book A Consultation: You will first book a legal consultation with us in order for our Mississauga family lawyers to better understand your needs as well as give our lawyers a chance to explain your best options.
- Legal Representation: Once you have agreed to hire us as your family lawyers – we will represent you from the beginning of your legal matter to the end of your legal matter and ensure your best interests are our number one priority.
- Document Preparation: Divorce, child custody and other areas of family law require proper documentation and forms that need to be filled out. The best part about hiring our Mississauga family lawyers is that we prepare the documentation on your behalf.
- Mediation: Our Mississauga family lawyers always recommend avoiding court and expensive litigation. In a situation like this, our family lawyers will act as your mediators. We can help settle your case out of court which is more cost effective.
What Can A Divorce Lawyer Help With You?
- Child Custody
- Child Support
- Spousal Support
- Prenuptial, Marriage and Cohabitation Agreements
- Dispute Resolutions
- Collaborative Family Law
- Division of Property
- Domestic Violence
- Estate Planning
- Narcissistic Exes
- Power of Attorney
- Succession Planning
- And more
At Sekhon Law Office – our Mississauga family lawyers have seen how stressful family law disputes can be – whether it’s dealing with child support or divorce-related matters. At Sekhon Law Office – we strive to make the divorce process as seamless as possible by always protecting your rights and best interests and doing so in a cost-effective manner.
If you are pondering divorce, separation or have to resolve a family law related dispute – contact our Mississauga family lawyers today for a consultation.