Do you need to speak with a Mississauga family lawyer?
If you are contemplating hiring a Mississauga family lawyer to deal with a family dispute that requires legal attention – contact Sekhon Law Office today for a free initial consultation regarding your family law matter. Our law firm is conveniently located at 215 Traders Boulevard East (Unit 4) in Mississauga and provides a wide range of legal services. Separation and divorce can be a very difficult process for families – filled with lots of stress and uncertainty. Having a family lawyer on your side helps ensure that your legal rights are protected and that your best interests are put forward.
Why Choose Sekhon Law?
Our Mississauga family lawyers have had many years of experience dealing with family law conflicts. We also represent clients on appeals and alternative dispute resolution processes. Our clients can count on Sekhon Law Office during their time of need – and our family lawyers are committed to effective legal representation that is also cost-effective.
You can expect personalized results as well as singular dedication when it comes to our clients. If you’ve been considering divorce or struggling with child custody issues or any other family related conflicts that require legal resolution, contact us today.
How We Work
- Book A Consultation: First book a free initial consultation with our Mississauga family lawyers in order for our legal team to better familiarize themselves with your case. This is also an opportunity for our law firm to provide you with some legal options regarding your case.
- Legal Representation: Once you have agreed to hire us as your family lawyers – we will represent you from the beginning of your legal matter to the end of your legal matter. We keep you informed throughout the course of your case and are highly responsive to your inquiries.
- Document Preparation: We prepare all the relevant forms and documents necessary to process your family law disputes so you can focus on other important matters. We are equipped with enough experience to work towards an amicable solution.
- Mediation: Our Mississauga family lawyers always recommend avoiding court and expensive litigation. In a situation like this, our family lawyers will act as your mediators. We can help settle your case out of court which is more cost effective.
What Can A Family Lawyer Help With You?
- Child Custody
- Succession Planning
- Prenuptial, Marriage and Cohabitation Agreements
- Power of Attorney
- Dispute Resolutions
- Domestic Violence
- Estate Planning
- Collaborative Family Law
- Child Support
- Spousal Support
- Division of Property
- Narcissistic Exes
- And more
Over the past decade – our Mississauga family lawyers have seen many different types of stressful family law disputes – and have been able to provide unique and customized legal solutions for all the cases they have handled. Most of these cases have settled out of court (which is the preferred and less costly venture). As a result of our success – our existing and former clients continue to help grow our business with word of mouth referrals. This is a testament of the exceptional level of service we provide to our clients.
If you are pondering divorce, separation or have to resolve a family law related dispute – contact our Mississauga family lawyers today for a consultation.
Call 905-890-4529 today for a chat with a member of our legal team today.